Online Marketing Specialist
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an online marketing specialist for the leading online booking portal for rental of classic and vintage vehicles. The right candidate must be able to manage the platform’s online marketing activities, such as monitoring the traffic on the website, creating search-engine friendly content, and create and manage digital marketing campaigns.
The right candidate:
The right candidate feels comfortable to work independently and have an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, the applicant has a strong understanding of digital marketing.
• Producing and updating inspirational and high quality, search engine-friendly text content for Impellity’s client platform
• Search engine optimization (SEO)
• Setting up and monitoring conversion tunnels and goals
• UX updates and split testing on sites
• Monitoring online marketing activities and analysis of web traffic in Google Analytics and Datastudio
• Setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
• Assisting with newsletters and social media related tasks
• Writing blog articles
• Have a genuine and passionate interest in marketing
• A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
• Extensive experience and knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.
• Is an excellent writer and is able to communicate clearly and constructively
• Is self-driven, able to keep motivation high and get the job done on time, properly and consistently
• Able to work independently
• Creative and full of brilliant ideas
• Have an international marketing perspective
• Is IT-savvy and comfortable with various systems as your daily tools
• Has the ability to develop exciting and relevant content to engage the relevant target group
• Willing to relocate for a 1-month probationary period (Denmark)
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
If you wish to apply for this Online Marketing Specialist Position, please send your CV and application to email@example.com no later than 16th of July.